Monday, July 23, 2012

Nursery Project #4

I have spent all day working on the crib quilt; it isn't quite done yet since I am still waiting for the border fabric to finish drying so I can cut and piece it.  However, while I've been waiting I decided to take some of the leftover squares and put together a pillow cover.  It was a little trickier than I expected to make an envelope cover but that's just because I'm kind of slow at figuring things out without directions.  After several false starts and about 2 hours of working on it, I finally finished and here it is!

The partially completed afghan will go over
the back of the chair to give it a little more
oomph and perfectly matches the coral color
 in the fabrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment