Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Has Brought Me Such a Nice Surprise!

No, the surprise is not my spring cold (although I was not expecting it, having been so unusually healthy for the last 10 months).

We had quite a lovely day today and when I ventured out into my garden to pull the invading grass from my planter beds, I found this!



I have always loved crocuses so last winter I planted a bunch of bulbs.  None of them came up last year but today I found this little beauty!  Of course, it would be growing right next to the lilac bush I'm planning on moving this weekend and probably won't survive past Saturday but at least I got a glimpse of spring--before the next snowstorm hits us.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for spring too. Aaron bought some seeds so we could get the garden planted.

    ReplyDelete