Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another Baby Project

I know I already posted three projects today but I had some time to kill after I got dinner in the oven and before Jeremiah got home so I decided to look through some of my Pinterest pins and I found this quick little tutorial on fabric blocks.  I had exactly 12 squares left from the play mat project which was enough for two blocks.  In less than 30 minutes, they're done.

What do you think?  I almost put a bell inside each one but when I realized I'd have to go through my Christmas decorations to find them, I decided against it (plus, I have no idea if she'll be one of those kids who turns out super strong and demolishes things like this, in which case I'd rather not put choking hazards in her toys).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment