Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School's Out!!

Woo hoo!!!  I finished the school year for the last time!  School isn't officially out until tomorrow but since I'm part-time I got to be done early!  I spent most of the day packing up my office and leaving detailed notes for the new therapist.  I've turned in all of my keys and realized that I had more school keys than personal keys.  It was a little hard saying good-bye to all of my co-workers but I'm so excited to start a new adventure--whatever that will be.  I have lots of options but right now I'm just looking forward to a few days in San Diego, then a week-long house cleaning and organizing gala before heading to Washington for my brother's graduation from EWU.

It hasn't really sunk in yet that I'm done, partly because this weirdly cold weather makes it feel like we should have another month or more of school and partly because summer vacation never sets in until you've had at least a week of not having to use the alarm clock.  :)  That'll be so nice.

Photobucket

Brookside Elementary, my last placement in the schools.

With my friend Mary Patterson on my last morning of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment