Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Arg

Two days...two miserable days was all I was able to do of a 30-day challenge.  So, apparently I need to do baby steps.  I'm going to try and post every day for the rest of this week.  And I'm going to count this new resolution as my first blog.  Exciting, huh?

So, maybe I'll do a daily review if I don't know what else to say.  Today I took pictures of four properties for Jeremiah's company and acquired several gorgeous new scrapbooking kits from a designer I really like who is quitting designing for a bit and had an amazing sale on her entire store.  I should be pretty well set for anything anyone would like me to scrap for them...just need to find people to scrap for now.

That's about it for today.  I forgot to get the sheets out of the dryer (I've been very excited about my new digi materials and some things just slipped my mind, like eating lunch and checking the mail) so I should go help Jeremiah put them on so I can go read "Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse" in bed while he plays on his computer.  Exciting life.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment